Monday, February 22, 2010

Replay

I've jotted down thousands of words to try and
justify the silence
but it's just too heavy
like a blanket it covers me
and
I could try to draw it out but
the sketches would be nothing compared
to the visions I see inside my head
and the sounds that replay
when I see you and say
a limited number of words so I don't lose your attention
but enough to show you that I'm still here
don't forget me
and don't think I don't notice when you
close your eyes when you speak to me
is it
the way your heart goes back to my embrace
when you see this helpless look on my face
it's yours.
this heart this mind this body
yours.
and others can't compare
when you stand there I
reach my arms out towards the sky and
it kills me to know
that no matter how much love I show
you
you belong to another so far below
me
me I'm only a single being
But if it's joy that you're looking for you won't find it with
...
that one you call your own
when you smile does it feel the same
or do you force it just to play the game
the game of love it could be so easy
you + me = ecstasy beauty harmony
existing for each other
a concept so elusive you lose it when you lost me
or so you thought
but I'm patiently awaiting round two
and for my chance to show you
once again
that I would kiss the stars
and construct the moon
tear the sun in two
shower you with the moisture from the clouds
it pours for you.


~bk.35~






Currently listening to:
Little Black Sandals by Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment