Friday, October 2, 2009

Dark Horse

[[12 days...be home soon.]]



I'm drawn to your irregularities
and the fact that I can't read your feelings
This loss of control is no disaster
my heart beats faster.
I can't shake this attraction
my emotions explode with insatiable passion,
your name is the sweetest melody
the song that sweeps me off my feet
trickles chills down my spine,
I tremble.
Crushed.
Burrowed in the abysmal distance
that renders us,
digging for any notion that this love still exists
the sand drips through your fingers
and you pocket the debris.
In one stroke,
I could paint you the sky.
It wouldn't be a masterpiece
but it would be eternal
like the flame in my heart
that rages stronger with time
the flame that burns only for you.


~bk.35~






Currently listening to:
Where I Stood by Missy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment